Call Centre Closure – Career Centre
- Closure of London call centre, affecting approximately 100 employees.
- Employees were given three months working notice:
- Trained their counter-parts in another city, who would be taking over their roles.
- Required to continue business as usual and serve customers with same high standards.
- Set up on-site career centre for the 3-month working notice period.
- Met with each employee, both in a group and individually, on announcement day.
- Conducted career search seminars on-site.
- Met with employees individually at on-site career centre, throughout the 3-month working notice period.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction:
- Average wait time for calls to be answered did not change.
- Number of dropped calls did not increase.
- 100% retention.
- 100% of employees had found re-employment or were actively engaged in their career search when the call centre closed.
- High satisfaction ratings from employees & organization.
- References available.